Had a "window" of time from 10-1 when the ACC was supposed to come and do our carpets.I cleared my day and waited around.

Called at 12:45 to find out where they were. Someone finally called back at 1:15 to tell me that he was running about 1 1/2 behind. I told him to forget it that I would find another company, that my day has been wasted. He went on about his 20 year experience and how he doesn't do a "***" job (which I thought was a little unprofessional to say to someone).

He offered to give me 40% off, and I told him I'd have to think about it. I ended the conversation with "I need to go get my errands done that I had to put off (for no reason)." He responded by hanging up on me.

I'm just thankful I came to this site.I will not be going back for 40% off.

Had an Experience with American Cleaning Crew?

Comments

Good call. I just had a similar experience, but he told me he was going to send me a bill for wasting HIS time! What a loser!

Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Tidy - DO NOT USE Tidy "Paid $75 for a clean. She came and wiped off the coffee table in the living room and ran the vacuum in the master bedroom. Made a half-assed attempt at..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more