I got a coupon for American cleaning crew in the mail and decided to try them to clean my basement carpet.I usually use Stanley Steemer but thought I would give them a try since it was so much cheaper...now I know why!

We had an appointment from 10-1. My husband took a day off of work and we put the dogs in doggy daycare. My husband called me at 1:30 and said they never showed up. I called who I assume is the owner and he said he was sorry but the people couldn't come until 3.

I said fine. At 3:30, a guy called and said he just got assigned the job and could be here by 4...WTF? My husband asked for a discount and asked to speak to the manager. The guy on the phone said he would call back and never did and never showed up!

When I called the owner, he said they were really late but that the cleaner should have been here and would figure it out and call me back. He never did! My husband called him and complained and the guy made it seem like it was our fault and said they had corporate accounts to take care of first and those were more important. He refused to give any further discount and we said to not come to our house and we would find a different company.

We rented a rug doctor and it worked perfectly...do not hire this company. They are obviously a joke and not a real company.

Never been so disgusted and pissed with customer service!I highly recommend Stanley Steemer or a rug doctor.

Had an Experience with American Cleaning Crew?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #992153

if this james siganos who once owned american stain or steam master in minneapolis he is a shister treated his help really bad an when i worked for him he was literally shut downby the cops so id look elsewhere to be safe he never did what he said all i handled was complaints from customers an there were lots all the time id look elsewhere